WPP sees 1% rise in like-for-like first-half PR business
By Alec Mattinson Thursday, 30 August 2012 10:25AM
WPP has reported 1% revenue growth on a like-for-like basis in the first half of the year as the firm confirms plans to move back to the UK.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated