Everything Everywhere's Stuart Jackson takes on wider business role
By Alec Mattinson Wednesday, 26 September 2012 10:06AM
Everything Everywhere's Stuart Jackson is leaving his comms post to take on more strategic business-focussed role in the group.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Interim Brand Manager Barclay Meade £200 - £300 per day, London
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London