EE shakes up comms line-up as 4G mobile service launch looms
By Lynsey Barber Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Newly rebranded mobile operator EE has revamped its agency line-up as it prepares to launch the UK's first 4G mobile broadband service.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior PPC Planner / Analyst Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Biddable Dot-Gap £65-80k, London (Greater)
- Strategy Consulting Manager Stopgap £75000 - £95000 per annum, London
- Digital Activation Manager - Fastest Mobile Network Brand!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Project Director > DIGITAL AND SOCIAL > AWARD WINNING AGENCY collectivo £55-60k + great Bens , London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy