Coca-Cola in Portland split after Pepsi client conflict
By John Owens Wednesday, 10 October 2012 09:40AM
Coca-Cola has launched a major corporate and public affairs hunt after a conflict of interest for incumbent Portland over arch-rival PepsiCo.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Head of Digital Analytics - top UK lifestyle publisher Ultimate Asset £60000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Social Media Manager Birchwood Knight £40,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, Contract Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - £70k - Creative - TV & all TTL Source £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign