Porter Novelli's former EMEA corporate head Alex Woolfall joins Coca-Cola
By Kate Magee Monday, 15 October 2012 05:21PM
Alex Woolfall, Porter Novelli's former head of corporate EMEA, has joined Coca-Cola Europe as a consultant.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Media Planning Business Director-FMCG clients Lipton Fleming £55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Data Planner Stopgap £190 per day, London
- Digital Product Owner EMR £90000 per annum, London
- Account Director DU Group £75,000 to £90,000 (flexibility for exceptional individuals), Bourne End, South Buckinghamshire