EE 4G launch praised despite 'confusion' over brand
By Hannah Crown Friday, 02 November 2012 12:36PM
Newly revamped mobile operator EE launched its 4G network last night with a party at Battersea Power Station, hosted by X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Sales & Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Partnership Marketing Manager Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Traffic Manager Stopgap £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Head of Communications Stopgap £95000 per annum + 6-12 months, London
- Head of Press/PR Brand Recruitment £38000 - £50000 per annum + dependent on experience, Oxford
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran