Hit or Miss? Starbucks explains its failure to pay corporation tax in UK
Friday, 16 November 2012 12:00AM
Bean counters Starbucks is under pressure to explain its tax arrangements, following revelations that it has reportedly paid no corporation tax in the UK over the past three years.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £52k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director- Direct Marketing Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £58k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England