Hit or Miss? Starbucks explains its failure to pay corporation tax in UK
Friday, 16 November 2012 12:00AM
Bean counters Starbucks is under pressure to explain its tax arrangements, following revelations that it has reportedly paid no corporation tax in the UK over the past three years.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, Milton Keynes