Hit or Miss? Starbucks explains its failure to pay corporation tax in UK
Friday, 16 November 2012 12:00AM
Bean counters Starbucks is under pressure to explain its tax arrangements, following revelations that it has reportedly paid no corporation tax in the UK over the past three years.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London