Your Square Mile appoints With PR as it teams up with Heineken
By John Owens Wednesday, 19 December 2012 10:19AM
A community group founded by the former CEO of the Big Society Network has called in comms help as it teams up with Heineken.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior E-Commerce Manager Sky Negotiable, West London
- Digital Marketing Executive Haymarket Media Group £28k - £33k depending on experience, Twickenham, London (Greater)
- Campaign Executive Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Financial consultancy f1 Recruitment £25,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Illustrator Digital Gurus £28000 - £35000 Per Annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list