Dentsu plans PR expansion with US agency acquisition
By Lynsey Barber Friday, 04 January 2013 09:56AM
Japanese advertising group Dentsu has acquired US agency Mitchell Communications Group as it plans to expand its global PR capabilities.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Oxfordshire
- E-commerce Marketing Manager AH Digital up to £65,000 plus benefits, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Product Manager Boardman Excellent Salary + benefits, Worcestershire / Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive - £38K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- UX Designer Beyond The Book £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, West Midlands / Birmingham, West Midlands
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles