Labour's opening policy shot in election race faces credibility test
By John Owens Friday, 04 January 2013 10:13AM
Labour's pledge to guarantee jobs for the long-term unemployed is a risky opening shot in the drawing of election battlegrounds, it has been claimed.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1
- Account Director Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London