Freuds grabs brief to promote Government's controversial Green Deal
By John Owens Tuesday, 08 January 2013 06:14PM
Freud Communications has landed a lucrative brief to help the Government sell its controversial Green Deal to the public.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Designer - print and digital become £22k-£25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director become £50k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - FMCG Aspire £60000 - £70000 per annum, London