Thomson holds firm on Dreamliner launch comms plan despite safety scares
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Friday, 11 January 2013 09:06AM
Thomson, which is set to be the first UK operator to fly Boeing's new Dreamliner this spring, is planning to stick to its current launch comms strategy despite recent media coverage of safety scares.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- CRM Manager- £40k + benefits Direct Recruitment £40k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £28-35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Copy Manager / Senior Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45K+, Putney Bridge
- Account Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Client Partnerships Director - retail brands Search Party 50-60k + 40% bonus (top benefits), London (Central), London (Greater)