Thomson holds firm on Dreamliner launch comms plan despite safety scares
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Friday, 11 January 2013 09:06AM
Thomson, which is set to be the first UK operator to fly Boeing's new Dreamliner this spring, is planning to stick to its current launch comms strategy despite recent media coverage of safety scares.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - London - 20-35k Creative Recruitment Ã‚£20000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Interactive Art Director/Design Director Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London