Thomson holds firm on Dreamliner launch comms plan despite safety scares
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Friday, 11 January 2013 09:06AM
Thomson, which is set to be the first UK operator to fly Boeing's new Dreamliner this spring, is planning to stick to its current launch comms strategy despite recent media coverage of safety scares.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London