Open Road hires corporate affairs specialist Simon Taylor
By John Owens Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:30AM
Corporate comms and public affairs veteran Simon Taylor is joining independent agency Open Road as an associate, working with the reputation, issue and crisis management teams.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Integrated/Digital Designer The Industry Club London Ltd 18K-20K, London (West), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad