Coffee sound bite helps Cameron 'speak over the heads of business'
By Daniel Farey-Jones Friday, 25 January 2013 10:43AM
David Cameron's line about tax-avoiding companies needing to 'wake up and smell the coffee' was 'a master sound bite' that the business lobby will struggle to trump, according to Interel UK's Lee Whitehill.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Analyst GoodEgg Digital to £30k plus benefits, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Account Manager / Project Manager Purple Consultancy £26000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester