Coffee sound bite helps Cameron 'speak over the heads of business'
By Daniel Farey-Jones Friday, 25 January 2013 10:43AM
David Cameron's line about tax-avoiding companies needing to 'wake up and smell the coffee' was 'a master sound bite' that the business lobby will struggle to trump, according to Interel UK's Lee Whitehill.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates