Coffee sound bite helps Cameron 'speak over the heads of business'
By Daniel Farey-Jones Friday, 25 January 2013 10:43AM
David Cameron's line about tax-avoiding companies needing to 'wake up and smell the coffee' was 'a master sound bite' that the business lobby will struggle to trump, according to Interel UK's Lee Whitehill.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Major Gifts Manager Stopgap £31000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)