In-depth: last week's PR features and analysis
By Mark Banham Friday, 01 February 2013 05:30PM
Our long reads this week included the FTSE 100 social media index, a reputation survey on the horsemeat scandal and an exclusive profile of Jeremy Beadles, corporate relations director at brewer Heineken.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager - Branding Consultancy and Design Agency - London Spectrum £30,000 - £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE ARTWORKER - AGENCY- SURREY - £26,000 Salt £26000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London