60-second summary: last week's PR news (2 February)
By Daniel Farey-Jones Saturday, 02 February 2013 11:00AM
Missed any developments over the past seven days? Catch up fast with all the account reviews, people moves, client wins and other stories on PRWeek.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Designer Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- International Account Manager - Media Planning - Leading Agency - to £30k + brilliant benefits Fill Recruitment £28 to £30k + superb benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 per annum, Bristol
- Insight Analyst Salt £200 - £300 per day, Nottingham
- Digital Market Research and Intelligence Consultant PSD Group Up to £50K + package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party