PRWeek TV: Social media and FTSE 100 firms
By Lynsey Barber Tuesday, 05 February 2013 10:00AM
FTSE 100 firms' use of social media is more important for reputation, consumer relationships and damage mitigation than for its direct effect on share price and business performance, experts have said.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign and Promotions Manager - Manchester - Contract Adam Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure