PRWeek TV: Social media and FTSE 100 firms
By Lynsey Barber Tuesday, 05 February 2013 10:00AM
FTSE 100 firms' use of social media is more important for reputation, consumer relationships and damage mitigation than for its direct effect on share price and business performance, experts have said.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Insight Executive Stopgap Ã‚£30000 per annum, London
- Usage & Revenue Enhancement Manager Stopgap Ã‚£65000 per annum + Benefits, London