PRWeek TV: Social media and FTSE 100 firms
By Lynsey Barber Tuesday, 05 February 2013 10:00AM
FTSE 100 firms' use of social media is more important for reputation, consumer relationships and damage mitigation than for its direct effect on share price and business performance, experts have said.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategic Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- DIGITAL SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £38000 - £43000 per annum + pension, healthcare and life insurance, London
- Resourcer/Talent Manager become £20k-£25k + bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Creative Services / Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £260 per day, London