PRWeek TV: Social media and FTSE 100 firms
By Lynsey Barber Tuesday, 05 February 2013 10:00AM
FTSE 100 firms' use of social media is more important for reputation, consumer relationships and damage mitigation than for its direct effect on share price and business performance, experts have said.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Brand Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £34,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £25,000 - £33,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Sales EMEA Ultimate Asset £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London