PRWeek TV: Social media and FTSE 100 firms
By Lynsey Barber Tuesday, 05 February 2013 10:00AM
FTSE 100 firms' use of social media is more important for reputation, consumer relationships and damage mitigation than for its direct effect on share price and business performance, experts have said.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Front-End Designer Career Moves Group £40000 per annum + depending on experience, London
- Exhibition/Experiential 3D Designers - £45,000 Network Career Consultants £30000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Mid/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, East London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £125 - £175 per day, North London
- Director of Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Canal & River Trust Competitive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'