Gatwick brings in Fishburn Hedges and LCA to support second runway bid
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Tuesday, 05 February 2013 11:37AM
Gatwick Airport has brought in Fishburn Hedges and the London Communications Agency (LCA) on an integrated PR and public affairs brief, as it looks to gain support for building a controversial second runway.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Designer - Agency £35,000 Nakama £20,000 - £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 per annum, London
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Sub Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager VMA Group Up to £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood