EU seeks to boost China links with agency hunt
By John Owens Wednesday, 06 February 2013 09:00AM
The European Union has kicked off a multi-million-pound PR hunt to help improve its relationship with China and increase its clout on the global stage.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Lead Animator | Brand Experience Agency London Bamboo Crowd £40k - £60k , London (Central)
- Artwork Studio Manager - Inhouse Print Production ADLIB c.£35k depending on experience, Bristol
- Junior Project Manager Red Sofa London £22000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Insight - £80-100k + bonus | London Salt Negotiable, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad