EU seeks to boost China links with agency hunt
By John Owens Wednesday, 06 February 2013 09:00AM
The European Union has kicked off a multi-million-pound PR hunt to help improve its relationship with China and increase its clout on the global stage.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager The Air Ambulance Service The role attracts a salary of £27,000 - £32,000, contributory pension and other benefits., West Midlands Region / Warwickshire / Birmingham, West Midlands / Coventry, West Midlands / Leami...