Findus turns to Burson-Marsteller for crisis brief
By Daniel Farey-Jones Wednesday, 06 February 2013 05:11PM
Findus UK is understood to have called in Burson-Marsteller in addition to existing agency partner College Hill as it deals with a product recall that has been picked up by the media.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London