Joanne Bullen moves to Lexington to boost health offering
By Daniel Farey-Jones Tuesday, 12 February 2013 10:08AM
Lexington Communications has recruited Joanne Bullen from APCO Worldwide to establish an international offering for healthcare clients.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Account Manager EMO £23,000 - 27,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol
- Account Director Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Leeds
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Sales Executive | Media Sales Nu Creative Talent £26k+uncapped commission (OTE £50k) , London
- Planner | World-famous media company Nu Creative Talent £45k + extensive benefits, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media