John Lewis Partnership switches public affairs to Hanover
By Daniel Farey-Jones Tuesday, 12 February 2013 06:15PM
The John Lewis Partnership has moved its public affairs and corporate positioning account to Hanover from Fishburn Hedges without a pitch.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam