John Lewis Partnership switches public affairs to Hanover
By Daniel Farey-Jones Tuesday, 12 February 2013 06:15PM
The John Lewis Partnership has moved its public affairs and corporate positioning account to Hanover from Fishburn Hedges without a pitch.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- TV Account Manager- Film Lipton Fleming £37000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Online Trading & Merchandising Manager Stopgap £52000 - £57000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign