News International's Daisy Dunlop heads stateside for News Corp role
By John Owens Friday, 15 February 2013 02:50PM
News International's corporate affairs head Daisy Dunlop is set to move to New York for a strategy role at News Corporation's international publishing spin-off.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Research Executive - Exciting Research Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- NPD Project Manager Better Placed Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum + attractive package, Manchester
- Commercial Marketing Executive BMS £22000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent company benefits, London