News International's Daisy Dunlop heads stateside for News Corp role
By John Owens Friday, 15 February 2013 02:50PM
News International's corporate affairs head Daisy Dunlop is set to move to New York for a strategy role at News Corporation's international publishing spin-off.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Performance Manager Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£350 per day, West End
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Head of Social Aspire Ã‚£70000.00 - Ã‚£95000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Data Analyst with Creative Agency Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Group Account Director/Business Director | Ã‚£70-80K Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£70000.00 - Ã‚£80000.00 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London