Iceland comms chief stands by CEO's horsemeat criticism
By John Owens Monday, 18 February 2013 10:20AM
The comms adviser to Iceland has said his chief executive Malcolm Walker decided to speak to the media on the horsemeat issue, firing in the direction of local government, because he was 'angry' at the chain being 'tarred'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, London (North), London (Greater)
- Development Operations/DevOps Manager Digital Gurus £60000 - £80000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)