Iceland comms chief stands by CEO's horsemeat criticism
By John Owens Monday, 18 February 2013 10:20AM
The comms adviser to Iceland has said his chief executive Malcolm Walker decided to speak to the media on the horsemeat issue, firing in the direction of local government, because he was 'angry' at the chain being 'tarred'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Account Manager - Lifestyle Brand - Publisher Silverdrum £35,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Manager - Head - Corporate Marketing PSD Group Up to £80,000 + car allowance + package, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicist - Model & Talent agency 24 Seven Inc £35,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)