Iceland comms chief stands by CEO's horsemeat criticism
By John Owens Monday, 18 February 2013 10:20AM
The comms adviser to Iceland has said his chief executive Malcolm Walker decided to speak to the media on the horsemeat issue, firing in the direction of local government, because he was 'angry' at the chain being 'tarred'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London