Ogilvy appoints Rawlins and Wood as creative directors
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Friday, 22 February 2013 10:03AM
Ogilvy PR London has hired Freud Communications' Alex Wood and former Freud creative Mat Rawlins to join the agency as creative directors.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - Travel - London - £40k to £45k Profiles Creative £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Mid-weight Digital Designer Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London