Ogilvy appoints Rawlins and Wood as creative directors
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Friday, 22 February 2013 10:03AM
Ogilvy PR London has hired Freud Communications' Alex Wood and former Freud creative Mat Rawlins to join the agency as creative directors.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- National Accounts Controller Premier Consultants c.£85k-£90k plus bonus and car, Cambridgeshire
- UI Designer Creative Recruitment £35 - £40 per annum + pro rata, London
- Graphic Designer | Prem Rugby Team Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, Leicestershire