WPP's public relations profits drop as Europe struggles
By Daniel Farey-Jones Friday, 01 March 2013 09:07AM
Headline profits in WPP's public relations and public affairs sector dropped 4.5% in 2012, according to its annual financial results released today.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London