Government's top digital role filled on temporary basis
By Lynsey Barber Friday, 08 March 2013 02:32PM
Anthony Simon has been handed the government head of digital role left vacant by Nick Jones' departure for Visa on an interim basis pending a review of the digital team.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Midweight Digital Designer, Berkshire Blue Tree Recruits £32,000 - £36,000, Berkshire
- Direct Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35-45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England