Government's top digital role filled on temporary basis
By Lynsey Barber Friday, 08 March 2013 02:32PM
Anthony Simon has been handed the government head of digital role left vacant by Nick Jones' departure for Visa on an interim basis pending a review of the digital team.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Strategist, Top London Direct/Digital Agency Direct Recruitment £60,000, London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30,000- £35,000 + Benefits , Hampshire