Using the commercial power of the web
By Julia Corkey Friday, 08 March 2013 06:37PM
There is hardly a council in the land that now does not proclaim itself an evangelist of digital channels as a crucial way to talk to residents.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Account Executive - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb Agency - £21k - £24k Fill Recruitment Ltd £21k - £24k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum + car/car allowance, South West England
- Assistant Brand Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Digital Campaign Executive The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester