Using the commercial power of the web
By Julia Corkey Friday, 08 March 2013 06:37PM
There is hardly a council in the land that now does not proclaim itself an evangelist of digital channels as a crucial way to talk to residents.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , South West England
- Product Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Assistant, FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred