Confused.com puts work with Cake out to repitch
By John Owens Monday, 11 March 2013 09:20AM
Confused.com is repitching its consumer PR work as it attempts to create a more integrated marcoms offer.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap negotiable, East Midlands Region
- Assistant Brand Manager for Global Brands Stopgap negotiable, East Midlands Region
- Project Manager Salt £250 - £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director - Top 5 Agency Aspire £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers