Tesco coupon scheme 'should be clearer on own-brand comparisons'
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Monday, 11 March 2013 10:35AM
Tesco's latest salvo in the supermarket price war should focus more on comparisons over the quality of own-label products, according to Surname & Surname's Kev O'Sullivan.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire