Tesco coupon scheme 'should be clearer on own-brand comparisons'
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Monday, 11 March 2013 10:35AM
Tesco's latest salvo in the supermarket price war should focus more on comparisons over the quality of own-label products, according to Surname & Surname's Kev O'Sullivan.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £24000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment Negotiable, North Yorkshire