Tesco coupon scheme 'should be clearer on own-brand comparisons'
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Monday, 11 March 2013 10:35AM
Tesco's latest salvo in the supermarket price war should focus more on comparisons over the quality of own-label products, according to Surname & Surname's Kev O'Sullivan.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DESIGNER - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Senior Digital Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, Slough
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies