Former Labour social marketing unit enters partnership with Ogilvy PR
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Thursday, 14 March 2013 01:28PM
The National Social Marketing Centre (NSMC) has struck a global strategic partnership with Ogilvy PR to share public sector best practice with private sector clients, in a bid to get the 'Government and private sector to work together more effectively'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch