Former Labour social marketing unit enters partnership with Ogilvy PR
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Thursday, 14 March 2013 01:28PM
The National Social Marketing Centre (NSMC) has struck a global strategic partnership with Ogilvy PR to share public sector best practice with private sector clients, in a bid to get the 'Government and private sector to work together more effectively'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film