Former Labour social marketing unit enters partnership with Ogilvy PR
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Thursday, 14 March 2013 01:28PM
The National Social Marketing Centre (NSMC) has struck a global strategic partnership with Ogilvy PR to share public sector best practice with private sector clients, in a bid to get the 'Government and private sector to work together more effectively'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'