PRWeek TV: How is digital and data changing campaigning?
By Daniel Farey-Jones Friday, 15 March 2013 11:03AM
The use of data and digital in public affairs and political campaigns can make for a 'far more productive and efficient conversation' with the public, according to Jag Singh.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Head of Digital The Great & The Good £8000 - £100000 per annum, London
- PR MANAGER Totum Partners £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of PR and Public Affairs (12 month maternity contract) Stopgap £54000 - £64000 per annum + pro rata, West Midlands
- Community Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham