60-second summary: last week's PR news (18 March)
By Daniel Farey-Jones Monday, 18 March 2013 09:30AM
Missed any developments over the past seven days? Catch up fast with all the account reviews, people moves, client wins and other stories on PRWeek.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Project Manager Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £320000.00 - £370000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Senior AM/AD Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Technology Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India