Starbucks brings in Simon Redfern as UK corporate affairs chief
By Daniel Farey-Jones Wednesday, 20 March 2013 09:00AM
Starbucks has recruited Pagefield partner Simon Redfern as UK corporate affairs chief in the wake of the damaging corporation tax affair.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Part-Time Social Media and Web Coordinator - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £19000 per annum + pro rata, Northampton
- Data Analyst Stopgap £23000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing and Business Development, Independent PR Agency, London Hanson Search Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits , London
- Digital Display Advertising Executive GoodEgg Digital Circa £28k + bonus & great benefits, Central London