Lager brand Kestrel calls in LightBrigade amid major revival effort
By John Owens Tuesday, 26 March 2013 09:20AM
LightBrigade has been brought in to help with the revamp of lager brand Kestrel by new owners Brookfield Drinks.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategic Planning Manager Carnival UK Competitive, Southampton
- Digital Designer Zebra People £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Associate Creative Director Apple&Ink £80-£90,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Halifax, West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Huddersfield, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West...