Bell Pottinger Private wins consumer and digital brief for adult drink Zeo
By John Owens Thursday, 11 April 2013 02:00PM
The owners of recently launched drink brand Zeo have turned to Bell Pottinger Private's consumer and digital arms to support a multi-million-pound repositioning.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Campaign Manager VMA Group £38,000, 5% flexible benefit, 5% on target bonus and 6% pension, London (Greater) / Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Senior Experience/Digital Designer Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Web Projects ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, South West England / Somerset / Wiltshire
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Mid-weight Experience / Digital Designer Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign
- Metcalfe's set to release quirky debut TV ad