MEDIA BRIEFS: Staff changes at London's Evening Standard
Friday, 29 March 2002 12:00AM
STANDARD: The staff changes at London's Evening Standard continue with the addition of more names to the paper's arts desk. Stephen Pettit will be music critic, David Smith, formerly at Mixmag, becomes rock critic and Fiona Mountford takes over as theatre critic. Next week Fiona McIntosh is to replace Mimi Spencer as editor of ES Magazine while Spencer is on maternity leave. McIntosh is a former editor of Company and Elle.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff