MEDIA BRIEFS: Staff changes at London's Evening Standard
Friday, 29 March 2002 12:00AM
STANDARD: The staff changes at London's Evening Standard continue with the addition of more names to the paper's arts desk. Stephen Pettit will be music critic, David Smith, formerly at Mixmag, becomes rock critic and Fiona Mountford takes over as theatre critic. Next week Fiona McIntosh is to replace Mimi Spencer as editor of ES Magazine while Spencer is on maternity leave. McIntosh is a former editor of Company and Elle.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Account Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £29,000 - £37,000 + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000- £59,000 + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad