MEDIA BRIEFS: Staff changes at London's Evening Standard
Friday, 29 March 2002 12:00AM
STANDARD: The staff changes at London's Evening Standard continue with the addition of more names to the paper's arts desk. Stephen Pettit will be music critic, David Smith, formerly at Mixmag, becomes rock critic and Fiona Mountford takes over as theatre critic. Next week Fiona McIntosh is to replace Mimi Spencer as editor of ES Magazine while Spencer is on maternity leave. McIntosh is a former editor of Company and Elle.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers