WS moves for Trimedia consumer director Thompson
By Gemma O'Reilly Wednesday, 14 November 2007 06:04PM
Thompson joins WS in the new year in a similar consumer director role, reporting to MD Scott Wilson. She will also take on an additional position as head of UK public sector campaigns, reporting to CEO Colin Byrne.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Market Insight & Analysis Manager - 4 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K pro rata or Day Rate, London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester