Hudson searches for new position
By Matt Cartmell Friday, 11 January 2008 12:00AM
Lucian Hudson is considering his next move after confirming he is to leave his job as director of comms at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO).
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER - £30-35K - LONDON - DIGITAL AGENCY Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, Charity, Berkshire Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant