Hudson searches for new position
By Matt Cartmell Friday, 11 January 2008 12:00AM
Lucian Hudson is considering his next move after confirming he is to leave his job as director of comms at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO).
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Junior-Midweight Designers Major Players £20000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Operations Director Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, South West London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad