Wallace and Gromit get musical
By Kate Magee Monday, 03 March 2008 09:46AM
Wallace and Gromit’s Children’s Foundation is working with Global Tolerance to promote the first musical Wrong Trousers Day.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central