By Text 100 Friday, 02 January 2009 12:04PM
Ranked fourth in the Technology Top 40 after a stable year, Text 100 scored some notable new wins in 2008, including AMD, Skype and SanDisk. Led by MD Nick Giles, the agency also organised its business to focus on priority market segments such as 'Digital Lifestyle', and continued to benefit from its obvious expertise in social media.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER (FANTASTIC SALARY + LOCATION + BENEFITS) Ultimate Asset £27000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- Product Design Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Copy (Content) Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum, North London
- Marketing Manager (technology) 12 months FTC ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Bristol