By Text 100 Friday, 02 January 2009 12:04PM
Ranked fourth in the Technology Top 40 after a stable year, Text 100 scored some notable new wins in 2008, including AMD, Skype and SanDisk. Led by MD Nick Giles, the agency also organised its business to focus on priority market segments such as 'Digital Lifestyle', and continued to benefit from its obvious expertise in social media.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum + plus benefits, St. Neots
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Director Brand Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum + plus car and excellent benefits, Watford