By Text 100 Friday, 02 January 2009 12:04PM
Ranked fourth in the Technology Top 40 after a stable year, Text 100 scored some notable new wins in 2008, including AMD, Skype and SanDisk. Led by MD Nick Giles, the agency also organised its business to focus on priority market segments such as 'Digital Lifestyle', and continued to benefit from its obvious expertise in social media.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director AF Selection £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of New Business/Sales - Exciting New Social Media Product Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bonus, Bens & Share Option, London