Burnand to bioindustry body public affairs role
By SOPHIE BARKER Friday, 18 September 1998 12:00AM
The Bioindustry Association, the trade body for small and medium-sized biological sciences companies, has appointed its first public affairs director, Aisling Burnand.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London