Cannes organisers hope second PR Lions awards will attract more agencies than in 2009
By Gemma O'Reilly Thursday, 25 March 2010 06:00AM
The 57th Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival is making a fresh attempt to appeal to the PR industry after a disappointing turnout for the inaugural PR Lions last year.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central