Cannes organisers hope second PR Lions awards will attract more agencies than in 2009
By Gemma O'Reilly Thursday, 25 March 2010 06:00AM
The 57th Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival is making a fresh attempt to appeal to the PR industry after a disappointing turnout for the inaugural PR Lions last year.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior/Lead UX Designer - Product Design Agency - Central London - £400 - £450 per day Nakama £400 - £450 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager, Haircare, up to £33K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 30000 - 33000, London
- Quant research director | Social research, behaviour change Elizabeth Norman International £65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, London
- HEAD OF MARKETING & PR - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Creative Advertising Agency BMS £22000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers