Various agencies decide to shun the festival
Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Awards criticised by some for being too advertising-centric and too expensive to enter.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Team Twist Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- DEPUTY CREATIVE DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED, RETAIL, SHOPPER Live Recruitment £70000 - £75000 per annum, Merton, London (Greater)
- Middle Weight Creative Team Twist Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)