Whitehall comms chiefs told to enter 'crisis mode' over hung parliament threat
By Matt Cartmell Wednesday, 28 April 2010 01:00AM
Whitehall comms directors have been advised to step into crisis mode to ensure they are prepared in the event of a hung parliament after 6 May.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Executive (Digital & Offline) JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, North Yorkshire
- Digital / Web Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Strategist, Top London Integrated Agency Direct Recruitment £80,000, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£230 - Ã‚£250 per day, City of London
- MidWeight Digital Designer - Agency Nakama £25,000 - £35000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake