Focus on ... Three Peaks Challenge
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:00AM
The event challenges participants to climb the UK's three highest peaks in less than 24 hours. It is also an opportunity for teams to raise money for charity.
- The trek involves climbing more than 3000m in 24 hours, walking on uneven land and hiking in the dark on varied terrain.
- British Military Fitness organises the event.
- To avoid ruining the countryside, those taking part in the event follow a 'country code'. Places are limited, regular routes are used and litter is collected.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Agile Programme Manager - Games / Mobile / software development Digital Gurus £55000 - £72000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Cheshire
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity