Focus on ... Three Peaks Challenge
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:00AM
The event challenges participants to climb the UK's three highest peaks in less than 24 hours. It is also an opportunity for teams to raise money for charity.
- The trek involves climbing more than 3000m in 24 hours, walking on uneven land and hiking in the dark on varied terrain.
- British Military Fitness organises the event.
- To avoid ruining the countryside, those taking part in the event follow a 'country code'. Places are limited, regular routes are used and litter is collected.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief