Focus on ... Three Peaks Challenge
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:00AM
The event challenges participants to climb the UK's three highest peaks in less than 24 hours. It is also an opportunity for teams to raise money for charity.
- The trek involves climbing more than 3000m in 24 hours, walking on uneven land and hiking in the dark on varied terrain.
- British Military Fitness organises the event.
- To avoid ruining the countryside, those taking part in the event follow a 'country code'. Places are limited, regular routes are used and litter is collected.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push