Focus on ... Three Peaks Challenge
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:00AM
The event challenges participants to climb the UK's three highest peaks in less than 24 hours. It is also an opportunity for teams to raise money for charity.
- The trek involves climbing more than 3000m in 24 hours, walking on uneven land and hiking in the dark on varied terrain.
- British Military Fitness organises the event.
- To avoid ruining the countryside, those taking part in the event follow a 'country code'. Places are limited, regular routes are used and litter is collected.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £40K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Head of Strategy - Associate Director Level Rare Selection £70 - £80K + enhanced benefits package, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith