Focus on ... Three Peaks Challenge
Marketing, Tuesday, 08 July 2008 12:00AM
The event challenges participants to climb the UK's three highest peaks in less than 24 hours. It is also an opportunity for teams to raise money for charity.
- The trek involves climbing more than 3000m in 24 hours, walking on uneven land and hiking in the dark on varied terrain.
- British Military Fitness organises the event.
- To avoid ruining the countryside, those taking part in the event follow a 'country code'. Places are limited, regular routes are used and litter is collected.
This article was first published on Marketing
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.