We can celebrate a more mature profession
By Danny Rogers Wednesday, 09 January 2013 08:00AM
It's not goodbye. More a case of à bientôt. From this week I will be taking stewardship of Campaign, PRWeek's sister title and the UK bible for 'Mad Men' and media magnates.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager Major Players £25000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Partnership Manager (Ecommerce/ Retailer/ Digital Advertising) Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review