We can celebrate a more mature profession
By Danny Rogers Wednesday, 09 January 2013 08:00AM
It's not goodbye. More a case of à bientôt. From this week I will be taking stewardship of Campaign, PRWeek's sister title and the UK bible for 'Mad Men' and media magnates.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- CRM/Email Marketing Executive - £35-38k - London Digital Gurus £35000 - £38000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap negotiable, East Midlands Region
- Assistant Brand Manager for Global Brands Stopgap negotiable, East Midlands Region
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers