Press fight-back begins in earnest
By Ian Monk Wednesday, 16 January 2013 09:28AM
A rakishly dishevelled Hugh Grant pops up in his latest on-screen role - advertising The Guardian and Observer.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager, Brand Engagement & Communication Hasson Associates £32,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)