Alongside the original ad agency (WCRS), ENGINE consists of a cluster of businesses covering Brand Consultancy (Dave), Digital Marketing (Altogether), Direct Marketing (Partners Andrew Aldridge), Sales Promotion (Woo), Public Affairs & Corporate PR (Mandate), Consumer PR & Events (Slice), Digital Content (Huge Entertainment), Sponsorship Consultancy (Synergy), Strategic Public Sector Consultancy (Digital Public), Financial PR & Reputation Management (Hogarth) and Data Strategies (Fuel). All these agencies work together under one roof Engine's office at Great Portland Street.
Released: 16 August 2013
Released: 29 May 2014
Released: 01 July 2014
Released: 16 October 2013
Showing 1 - 8 of 8
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire