In association with
Plusnet 'Plusnet Fibre' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 12:21PM
Plusnet has released an ad, in which an elderly lady driver speeds round a racetrack, to launch Plusnet Fibre, its extra-fast broadband service.
The spot was directed by Karmarama's creative director Sam Walker, who said: "The core of this campaign is all about speed for all, so what better way to bring this to life than 11 stunt drivers and an old lady driving round a racetrack at 100mph? The most challenging element of the shoot was getting the old lady through the window of the Nascar. Turns out Nascars don't have doors that open."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey