In association with
Plusnet 'Plusnet Fibre' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 12:21PM
Plusnet has released an ad, in which an elderly lady driver speeds round a racetrack, to launch Plusnet Fibre, its extra-fast broadband service.
The spot was directed by Karmarama's creative director Sam Walker, who said: "The core of this campaign is all about speed for all, so what better way to bring this to life than 11 stunt drivers and an old lady driving round a racetrack at 100mph? The most challenging element of the shoot was getting the old lady through the window of the Nascar. Turns out Nascars don't have doors that open."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Branding & Design Royds Raphael £220-£280 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad