In association with
Plusnet 'Plusnet Fibre' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 12:21PM
Plusnet has released an ad, in which an elderly lady driver speeds round a racetrack, to launch Plusnet Fibre, its extra-fast broadband service.
The spot was directed by Karmarama's creative director Sam Walker, who said: "The core of this campaign is all about speed for all, so what better way to bring this to life than 11 stunt drivers and an old lady driving round a racetrack at 100mph? The most challenging element of the shoot was getting the old lady through the window of the Nascar. Turns out Nascars don't have doors that open."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Middleweight to Senior Designer (Maternity Contract) AF Selection £18,000 - £25,000, Staffordshire
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton